- This event has passed.
Rob Kleeger Speaks at The Joseph Halpern-David Furman American Inns of Court
May 17, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Rob Kleeger has been asked to speak to The Joseph Halpern-David Furman American Inns of Court.
The American Inns of Court is an association of lawyers, judges, and other legal professionals from all levels and backgrounds who share a passion for professional excellence. Through regular meetings, members are able to build and strengthen professional relationships; discuss fundamental concerns about professionalism and pressing legal issues of the day; share experiences and advice; exhort the utmost passion and dedication for the law; provide mentoring opportunities; and advance the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and civility.
The presentation was entitled: “WHAT EVERY ATTORNEY “TECHNICALLY” NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT DIGITAL FORENSICS”
1) Basics of Electronically Stored Information (ESI)
2) Types of ESI (Electronically Stored Information)
3) What really happens to “deleted” files
4) Examples of Digital Evidence
5) Hypothetical Case Study’s
6) Best Practices and Tips to Implement Immediately