- This event has passed.
The ALA Annual Conference and Expo welcomes back Digital4nx Group
April 14 @ 12:00 pm - April 17 @ 3:00 pm
Digital4nx Group, Ltd. Founder and Managing Director Rob Kleeger will be speaking at the ALA Conference for the fifth straight year and providing two Cyber Security related sessions.
“IT’S BEEN A PLEASURE COMING BACK YEAR AFTER YEAR TO A WELCOMING GROUP OF LAW FIRM LEADERS. IT’S A GREAT EVENT AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING FRIENDS AND CREATING NEW RELATIONSHIPS ACROSS THE NATION. THE LAW FIRMS ARE UNDER SIEGE – REGARDLESS OF SIZE, AND WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH LAW FIRMS FOR NEARLY 20 YRS AND CAN GET TO THE HEART OF THE MATTER IN HELPING THEM BE MORE SECURE.” – ROB KLEEGER
Session I: Cyber Scenario: Simulated Firm Attacks
Rob Kleeger will provide a session to law firm leaders on how a response plan solely focused on and run by IT is destined to fail. An effective response involves all aspects of the organization, including the chief executive officer, human resources, general counsel, media relations and IT, among many others.
- Discover a deeper understanding of what is involved and who needs to be involved, the timeliness, and possible legal issues in regard to a cyber incident.
- List tips for the audience to develop incident response plans.
- Express a better understanding on how to respond to a cyber incident.
Session II: In the Cyber Trenches with a Legal Management Professional and Cyber Forensics Expert
Whether you are a large multinational law firm or a small boutique, cybercrime is real. It’s nondiscriminating and affects firms of all sizes. Taking proactive steps can help mitigate the damage and establish a reasonable and defensible position. Attendees will walk through the steps taken after speaking to new and current vendors regarding their Cyber Security, and then discuss the challenges and opportunities involved in convincing shareholders to invest in being proactive. Additionally, attendees will learn ways to evaluate an existing cyber incident response plan.
- Discuss the approaches, technical jargon and what you need to know to be proactive and secure.
- Discover the steps that had been taken to identify the right partner vs. lowest cost provider.
- Recognize the good, the bad and the ugly from the assessment results and the vendors you thought were protecting you.
- Assemble and quarterback a team that is responding to a data breach.
- Prepare better for the next incident before it’s too late.
Digital4nx Group, Ltd. is an independent boutique digital forensic and cyber security consulting and advisory catering to small and medium sized businesses. We provide a blend of pre and post litigation technology services to lawyers, business owners, IT Professionals, Financial Executives, and Trusted Advisors who need a reliable partner to systematically identifying, preserving, extracting, analyzing, and interpreting digital evidence. Our services are commonly used to proactively identify and provide insights on how to better secure your networks and your confidential data or react and respond by providing litigation support services for plaintiffs or defendants, as well as providing expert testimony and consulting, both in and out of court.
As an independent consulting and advisory services firm, we don’t sell products or technology. We offer our multi-disciplined approach to a full cyber-security solution or ala carte types of services such as:
- CISO -Chief Information Security Officer as a Service
- Cybersecurity Risk and Regulatory Compliance Assessment
- Advanced Penetration testing – “Ethical Hacking”
- Incident Response to Cyber Incidents or Data Breaches
- Cyber Security Awareness Training
- Digital Forensic Investigations
- Electronic Discovery Hosting, Consulting, and Advisory
- Expert Witness Testimony