Plan fiduciaries and service providers are responsible for keeping plan data secure, but keeping ahead of the hackers is a difficult task.
Rob Kleeger joins an expert panel which includes an ERISA attorney and a customer protection specialist at a plan provider. We hope to discuss potential exposure and practical steps to take to limit that exposure. The discussion will include:
- Potential fiduciary liability for breaches
- Vendor review and responsibilities of service providers
- Best practices for protecting data
- Should you have a data breach policy?
- How to Respond to Hacks and Breaches
- Cybersecurity insurance
Michelle Capezza, Member, Epstein Becker Green
Rob Kleeger, Founder and Managing Director, Digital4nx Group, Ltd.
Polina Fayet, Team Lead, Workplace Customer Protection, Fidelity Investments
February 20, 2020 from 12p-2pm
Alston & Bird
90 Park Avenue (btw. 39th and 40th Streets), 15th floor
New York NY 10016